The 7 sessions are split on respectively three parts
- ”Kickoff and Competence Development” with 2 sessions
- ”Business Development” with 4 sessions
- A session dedicated to an external panel and the celebration of a successful course at the end of the programme
1. ”Kickoff and Competence Development”:
The two sessions of ”Kickoff and Competence Development” are scheduled for September 2020. Here you and your team will be prepared for the challenges that await you in the ”Business Development” sessions.
- October 5, 2021 (16-21): Welcome, presentations of each participant and startup, focus on competences present in the teams and the good working relation.
- October 12, 2021 (16-21): Introduction to Design Thinking with focus on validation. Introduction to the rest of the sessions’ focus areas, tools and methods.
2. ”Business Development”:
The four sessions of ”Business Development” are scheduled for October and November. Here focus will be on how you and your team reach actual useful solutions ready to implement in the startup.
- October 26, 2021 (16-21): Presentation and choice of work challenge, ”mapping” of the startup and of the challenge that has been chosen as the scope of the collaboration.
- November 2, 2021 (16-21): Focus on ideation and selection of suggested solutions.
- November 9, 2021 (16-21): Focus on prototyping and tests/validation.
- November 23, 2021 (16-21): Pitch and adjustments.
3. End Session:
This session will be dedicated to a panel of external businessmen (m/f) who will give feedback on the finished “products”.
- November 30, 2021 (16-21): Pitching in front of external panel and celebratory event with bubbles and snacks.
The learning consultants, Jesper Vestergaard and Jesper Thinnesen, will be present and introduce tools, methods and advice in all the sessions. Between the sessions the students and the representatives from the respective startups will work on their own but our business developer, Thomas Hammer-Jakobsen can be contacted for sparring.
In all sessions, there will be coffee/tea as well as a sandwich for dinner.