WHAT IS WOFIE?
WOFIE is an annual course in innovation and entrepreneurship. The workshop, that runs over four days, is an offer to all 8th semester students at Aalborg, Copenhagen and Esbjerg campuses plus partner educational institutions in Denmark. 10th semester, Ph.D. and master students are also welcome
- Both national as well as international students can participate, as the working language at WOFIE is English.
The first two days of the workshop focus primarily on innovation and the last two - on entrepreneurship. You are put into groups with 5-6 other students who come from different fields of study than you. In addition, students will be mixed across all four faculties. After the preliminary exercises (that takes place every morning) your group will work with idea generation and move on to building your business proposal within the annual theme.
Experts within business creation and relating areas will be available throughout parts of the workshop and there will be an opportunity for sparring about the case.
The last day, all groups will be competing with each other presenting their business concept to a preliminary jury. A final jury, with a majority of business people, evaluates the individual presentations based on innovation, verification, business and convince.
PARTICIPATE IN WOFIE AND:
- Achieve competences within innovation and business development
- Expand your social network
- Learn to cooperate in an interdisciplinary and international environment
- Obtain skills from idea generation to business modelling
- Receive extra ECTS
- Improve your CV
- much more!